This course is a level 7 course registered with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. It has been developed by staff in the Educational Development Centre of Otago Polytechnic. You are guided to develop a plan for developing flexible learning options in your teaching, and will experience flexible learning and teaching approaches.
How do you join this course? This course is explained in the Guidebook. You can undertake self paced study, or learn with others.
At the successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss principles and processes of flexible teaching and learning to facilitate culture sensitive adult learning;
- Critique the design and application of existing flexible teaching and learning options in relation to the literature;
- Analyse and evaluate challenges that arise in the design of flexible learning environments;
- Explore and justify the strategies for the development of flexible learning environments;
- Create and evaluate a plan for the implementation of a flexible learning experience.
Educational Developer, Educational Development Centre, Otago Polytechnic
Freephone in NZ: 0800 762 786 ext 8360
blogspot.com/ - Doctorate research